Feel free to leave comments or ask questions. I wont bite!!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

27th September Cruise day 25

Weight loss: 0.8 kg
Total weight loss: 6.90 kg
PP

Well, I didn't write yesterday as it was my first day back at work after feeling grim. I had on okay day, but was so busy that I drink enough and ended up with a horriffic migraine. I was violently ill and ended up curled up in bed early with the baby, until guilty fear of squashing her made me take her and put her back into her own bed.

I didn't lose any weight yesterday, though, and dinner, although lovely, was 'revisited' so I'd rather not discuss it, thank you.....

Not surprisingly, lost weight this morning and I think I'm back into ketosis again, so burning more fat. I got a compliment today at work about how much weight I've lost, so that was a bonus and enough to keep me going for a while longer!

Food today has been somewhat of a disaster. As last night was a bit of a write off, I didn't make my lunch as usual, or go to the shops as needed, or, in fact, plan my menu for the week as I intended. DH is such a love. He went to the shops, brought me a lunch of left overs from last night (which , understandibly, I just couldn't face...), some sliced ham and a boiled egg. Along with some diet caffeine free cans of drink in a little cool bag.

Breakfast was a bacon sandwich, made with the now famous Dukan bread.

When I came home from work, DH had made some shepherd's pie. He'd used mashed cauliflower for the topping instead of potato and it was pretty good. It was only after I ate it that I told him that I was on a PP day and that the flour and ketchup he'd put in it were 'verboten'.... But bless him for trying, I had two helpings!

No comments:

Post a Comment