Feel free to leave comments or ask questions. I wont bite!!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

17/4/12 Starting to kick in now.

Weight loss: 2.1 kg

Really? After one day? We will see if it stays off or if it's just a fluke!
I was working this morning, so didn't get the omelette I had planned for breakfast. Still, I had the usual boiled egg and then an egg and a yogurt for lunch. Not exciting but I'm still planning all those fun recipes that I've found to try.

I was desperate for a snack when I got home from work today. I settled for pork scratchings (pork rinds) as they are crunchy but no carb. It's difficult to get a crunchy snack to eat without carbs, but I've found a whole load of recipes which are either deep fried or contain heaps of cheese. Not Dukan friendly, but on the other hand, will still keep my weight loss going and keep my BG low.
I'll let you know how I get on with them.

Dinner was scrummy. Salmon seasoned with lemon and dill and baked inside a roasting bag in the oven. I'd like to claim all the culinary trophies but a) The Hubby cooked it and b) the bag / seasoning combo came from a packet. Accompanied with salad, I was more than satisfied and oh so righteous.

I'd like to say that my clothes were feeling looser today - but I think that would be wishful thinking on my part. Soon, soon, soon.

27kg from target. Seems an awful lot, I'll have to take it one at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment